Tue 13th September 2016
- Chargemaster in Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 for third year in a row
- Tech Track 100 lists UK’s fastest-growing technology companies
- The EV charging point supplier has supplied more than 50,000 units
The UK’s premier electric vehicle (EV) charging point supplier, Chargemaster has featured on the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 list for the third consecutive year, meaning that it has once again posted exceptional sales growth.
The league table lists the UK’s top 100 fastest-growing private technology companies, based on their sales over the last three years. Chargemaster first appeared on the table in 2014, and is ranked 66th on this year’s list.
Fri 9th September 2016
- Chargemaster reaches agreement to acquire Elektromotive
- Increased investment will allow Elektromotive to grow its offering
- Companies will continue to trade as separate entities
The UK’s premier electric vehicle charging point supplier, Chargemaster Plc, intends to take a controlling stake in Elektromotive Ltd, having signed share purchase agreements today. The agreements will see Chargemaster invest additional resources into Elektromotive and its subsidiary, Charge Your Car, allowing both brands to broaden their scope and offering.