Mon 20th March 2017
- POLAR network to take on ex-Source East charging points
- Chargemaster offers existing site owners complimentary upgrades and maintenance packages
- Other Source East hosts can also benefit from having obsolete posts replaced by Chargemaster free of charge
- Additional offer to site owners for new Ultracharge units to be installed for no cost to host
- News follows Chargemaster’s announcement to invest £15 million in expansion of the POLAR network
David Martell, Chargemaster CEO, said: “I’m sure it will come as welcome news to EV owners in the area that several Source East charging points will enter the POLAR network. Drivers will no longer need to put up with an unreliable and under-funded network, giving them complete peace of mind when travelling in the area.”
POLAR is the UK’s largest public charging network and contains more than 5,000 public charge points across the country. The network is constantly expanding and offers a 24/7 customer service helpline, to keep pace with the UK’s growing EV market.