Why you should choose chargemaster homecharge, business or public sector charging packages
- We’re the official charging partner with all the leading Electric Vehicle manufacturers
- We’ve installed over 30,000 Homecharge units to date, with all our products are designed and manufactured in the UK and Europe
- Our charging units are stylish, robust and weatherproof, for indoor or outdoor use and with warranties included
- Expertly installed by our team of specialist electricians
- Some units are available with the £500 OLEV E.V.H.S. Grant*
- Protects your car with advanced overload protection and electric current management software.
- Choose the power output, connection type, data and security options that suits you best.
- 3 months FREE membership to POLAR plus, the UK’s biggest public charging network.
The Chargemaster Difference
The best installation team in the business
We won’t ever compromise on service. Which is why we use our own dedicated electricians to install your Homecharge unit. They’ll advise on the best location, provide a full demonstration, guarantee to cause minimal disruption – and won’t leave until you are completely happy.
Your own experienced Homecharge Adviser
Our vastly experienced team have looked after more Homecharge applications than anyone else in the UK. Their aim is simple: to make everything as easy as possible for you and ensure that you are completely satisfied. Nothing less will do.
Quality and Reliability built in
Lifetime testing; high-end components and robust build quality are all part of our rigorous approach to ensuring our Homecharge units are designed for reliability and made to last.
This is backed by a comprehensive three year parts and labour warranty.
We’ll help you find the perfect Homecharge for you
1. We’ll advise which speed unit you will need
Our Homecharge units come in various different speeds and will vary depending on your vehicle. You’ll also have the option of a tethered unit (with the cable attached), or a socketed unit.
2. We’ll help you choose the data and security option
If you want to keep up to date with how much you’re charging, you can choose to have communicating unit with usage reports. This premium unit also comes with a key, allowing you to keep your unit safe if it is on an open driveway.
3. We’ll work with you to find a suitable installation date
After you’ve chosen your unit and we’ve got details of your property, we’ll find a suitable installation date for you.