Why do you need a Homecharge?
Here’s why you shouldn’t be charging from a domestic plug
- To make the most out of your plug-in or electric vehicle, it’s really important to have a Homecharge installed where possible
- It’s the safest way of charging, with our Homecharge units being weatherproof and supplied with a 3-year warranty
- It’s more than 3-times faster than using a domestic plug to charge
- With the OLEV grant of £500 currently available, installing a Homecharge will never be more affordable
- To be able to track exactly what energy consumption is going to your vehicle, you’ll need a communicating Homecharge unit
The Chargemaster Difference
The best installation team in the business
We won’t ever compromise on service. Which is why we use our own dedicated electricians to install your Homecharge unit. They’ll advise on the best location, provide a full demonstration, guarantee to cause minimal disruption – and won’t leave until you are completely happy.
Your own experienced Homecharge Adviser
Our vastly experienced team have looked after more Homecharge applications than anyone else in the UK. Their aim is simple: to make everything as easy as possible for you and ensure that you are completely satisfied. Nothing less will do.
Quality and Reliability built in
Lifetime testing; high-end components and robust build quality are all part of our rigorous approach to ensuring our Homecharge units are designed for reliability and made to last.
This is backed by a comprehensive three year parts and labour warranty.
Get started in three simple steps
1. Choose power & connection
Charging rate: 3.6kW, 7kW or 22kW Tethered cable or ‘Type 2’ socket.
2. Choose data and security option
Data enabled to monitor usage. Key operated for added security.
3. Apply and book your installation
Apply now and get up and running in no time.